Project Learn of Summit County was recently rated an “exemplary” program by the Ohio Board of Regents. Project Learn students and staff talk about what the rating says about the agency’s culture, program and teachers.
- Somewhere far in a distant land…
- Conquering Change
- The Effect Dropouts Have On the Cleveland Economy
- Treat ‘Em or Jail ‘Em? A Student’s Opinion
- Being An American
- Congress Declares National Adult Education and Family Literacy Week
- Why Youth Respond With Violence
- New Vocabulary, Real Life
- Big Daddy
- What’s In Your Stocking?